Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Yesterday, our sweet baby boy, Ishmael Nii Arunah Josiah Jr. Also known as Ishy or Ishypoo ♥ passed away. It is with a heavy heart that I say we lost our little fighter, but he gained victory! I know he is walking, shouting, dancing...

And I cannot wait for the day when I will see your face again, nibble your cheeks, hold you to my chest again, and hear you breathe.
We weren't supposed to have a day, but God gave us three and a half YEARS to spend with you Ishy! I thank Him for every second we shared and I will think of you ALWAYS until we meet again ♥

Ishy Josiah (June 21, 2009 - October 15, 2012)

Please lift our family in your prayers.

Love,

Steph.

2 comments:

  1. I’m so sorry for your loss, Sister Michelle texted us (Angelic Steps) this morning about the service information. I remember meeting you last year at Hurts to Healing and its kind of crazy because when I was telling my husband about the loss of your son he reminded me that it was exactly the same date last year during H2H when we heard about your Pregimony story and met your sons. We defiantly want to let you know that you and your family are in our prayers and I encourage you to continue to reflect on the memories and time you had with Ishmael.
    Love Sister Christine Jones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! If you can join us on Monday, we would love to have your company. Your husband is exactly right, Ishypoo's homegoing service is exactly a year from the day that I first was able to share (from stage at Hurts 2 Healing) the Pregimony about how God saved our sons! That is no coincidence, and had you not said anything, I wouldn't have probably noticed how amazing that is :) God is continuing to reveal how even now He is worthy to be praised.
      While we mourn losing Ishy, we rejoice in the life he shared with us and in the eternal life he will share with us when we join him in Heaven.
      Love to you and yours! God bless you and keep you and may He bring you great and abundant joy!

      <3
      Steph

      Delete