Monday, October 1, 2012

Newest Ink Baby, The Pregimony of Stephanie Josiah NEWS!

This past Saturday, September 29th, 2012, my very first radio interview aired on WGTS 91.9FM on the 9am (EST) show BREAKAWAY.  So amazingly amazing to see how many doors God has already opened up for me to share the testimony that came out of that very high-risk pregnancy.  When I first sat down to do the interview, I was shaking, nervous, and even a little sweaty, LOL.  But afterwards I was like, "wow, that wasn't bad at all, that was awesome!"  Special thanks to WGTS's Breakaway host, Dr. Terry, and radio show producer, Claude Jennings!  You can check them out on www.wgts.org.

Click on the link below to hear the interview that I did on the show :)  I hope that it uplifts and encourages you!!

MY FIRST RADIO INTERVIEW

<3 Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment