Tuesday, September 17, 2013

You are...

My name is Stephanie Josiah and I was thought of before the creation of the world... God chuckled at the thought of who I'd be... The ups and downs... The sick humor and mood swings... He thought of me before the first cells divided in my mother's womb... Guarded me from infection, cradled me in warmth and held me in place... He thought of me before I opened my first birthday present... He planned... how many birthdays I'd have and all the life lessons I would learn... He sent me my husband... Created him to catch my eye and shaped his heart to attract my curiosity... Designed our children... Gave us an angel to share precious time with... Created him to be one of our greatest teachers...
He sings over and giggles with our family. He knew us before we knew ourselves... Every moment - ever present... He delights in our existence and wants to be in relationship with us.

We are blessed to know him as Planner, Creator, Protector, Healer, Gifter, Father, and Friend.

We are blessed! Of all the people we could have been... He enjoyed the idea of us being exactly who we are!

Are you feeling loved, protected, planned for, thought of, and blessed?


Because you are :0)



 
<3  Stephanie Josiah 9/15/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment