Monday, March 12, 2012

I Published My Very First Book!!! :)

It is official!  My very first book, a non-fiction, entitled "BITTER: When Church Leaves That Not Too Pleasant Aftertaste" has been published and is available, if you want to buy a copy, on lulu.com.


Teaser From the Book's Back Cover:  "This is probably not your idea of a regular Christian book. Stephanie Josiah has taken life-changing moments in her personal walk and followed it all up with a very powerful warning. Starting with some of her most challenging childhood moments and leading up to the challenges that she faces today, Stephanie is pulling no punches. Ephesians 5:8-14 calls us to be light. This little book has a whole lot of light in it!"


 
Here is the link so you can hop-skip directly to it  BITTER: When Church Leaves That Not Too Pleasant Aftertaste
When you order it, whenever you finish reading it, if you have any questions / comments / or constructive criticism feel free to leave me a comment under this post.  I will get back to you as soon as I am able!  Thanks so much for the love and support :)

No comments:

Post a Comment